Care Coordinator Required In London!
Explora Haven is one of the fastest growing domiciliary and training care agencies in London. We provide excellent home care, personal assistant, and individual support services.
We are looking for a Care Coordinator with excellent communication skills to join our friendly and hardworking team.
No experience, don’t worry, we provide full training.
This is a full time role, based at our main office in Brent (NW2)
*Hours*: Monday – Friday
(some weekdays required for on-call duties)
*Time*: 09:30am to 6pm
*Rate*: £25,800 per annum plus benefits
*The principal role of the Care Coordinator will be;*
• To conduct and promote a caring and supportive environment for our service users through high standards of professional practice
• To ensure the efficient running of their catchment area
• To demonstrate high working standards at all times whilst liaising with service users, their advocates and other local professionals such as GP’s, district nurses and social workers
• To effectively manage and supervise all Care workers working within your catchment area
• To support Management to ensure excellent provision of service to it’s customers and colleagues on a daily basis
• To conduct Care workers supervision and appraisals
• To have good local knowledge of your allocated catchment area
• Must be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and ‘think on your feet’
• Excellent IT skills
• Experience in administration, and planning
• Must have excellent organisational skills and professional manner
• Excellent telephone manners, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain and establish good working relationships with customers, colleagues, care workers and other healthcare professionals
• Patient, caring, and even tempered
• Ability to efficiently plan your own workload and work supervised
• Flexible for out of hours duties when required
*Benefits of working with us:*
• On-going career development
• NVQ/QCF Health & Social Care (up to level 5)
• Pension scheme available
• On-going support from management to succeed in your role
If you are interested in this exciting role, please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Or to find out further details, please contact us on 020 8450 4999
Deadline for submission of your CV is 20/08/2023
Please note, only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.