- Based in Main Office situated in Brent (NW2) but will be managing City of London (CoL) and neighbouring catchment areas
- £24,500 per annum Plus on call payments
- Temporary position to cover maternity leave
- Full-time role
Explora Haven Training and Support Services Limited is looking for a Care Coordinator with excellent communication skills.
Care Coordinator, CoL and neighbouring catchment area
Salary £24,500 – plus benefits
Monday – Friday 09:30am to 6pm (weekdays requirement for on-call duties)
Our Brent based organisation is seeking a personable Care Coordinator to join our friendly Team. The successful candidate will be managing our City of London (CoL) and neighbouring catchment areas.
The principal role of the Care Coordinator will be to ensure the efficient running of the assigned catchment area in a manner that demonstrates high standards by exceeding the needs of our service users. This is a fast paced role, in a fast growing organisation and therefore you will be expected to conduct and promote a caring and supportive environment for our service users through high standards of professional practice.
Being the first point of contact, liaising with service users and their advocates, and other local professionals such as GP’s, district nurses and social workers, candidates must have excellent organisational and communication skills as their day-to-day role will include allocating Care Staff Rotas, plus managing a team of Care Staff.
Candidates must have excellent telephone manner and be able to work under pressure. The ability to ‘think on your feet’ is essential to this job role.
Candidates are expected to have the following:
- People management or team leading experience
- Must be an excellent team player
- Have previous experience using CM2000 system
- Minimum of Level 3 NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care or its equivalent
- Excellent IT skills
- Be available for on call duties when required
Benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary of £24,500 plus on-call payments
- On-going career development
- 20 days a year holiday plus all public holidays
- NVQ/QCF Health & Social Care (up to level 5)
- Refresher training available
- Pension scheme available
- Free enhanced DBS check
- On-going support from upper management to succeed in your role
If you are interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Deadline to submit application is Monday 1st August 2022 by 12 noon.
Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
There will be 3 stages for the selection process;
– Speed and accuracy test
– Scenario based written test (both conducted in our training/meeting room)
– Interviewed by the management panel via Microsoft Teams