Who We Are
Who We Are
2. We respect the individuality and wishes of our service users. Every child, young person and adult, their family and wider support network is a valuable member of our team, and their needs and requirements are as important as the specifications set out in each individual service plan.
3. We continually monitor the quality of service we provide, making regular, scheduled visits to service users to assess the punctuality, reliability, efficiency, and competence of our care workers and our service users’ satisfaction with the support we provide – a process that is an integral part of how we make sure we always deliver the care services that you need.
4. Our dedicated management staff are all trained and have a minimum of NVQ/QCF level 3/5 qualification in Health and social care. This helps a great deal in carrying out service user care assessments and allocating appropriate care workers.
5. Adhoc bookings/covers are dealt with within the hour as our office staff have a care background and are trained.
6. We run a 24-hour service where all emergencies are responded to and dealt with